Are you interested in some flexible agency work within an acute hospital in Worthing, West Sussex? Pulse have ongoing supply within a major NHS trust in Worthing and are seeking highly motivated Registered General Nurses to help fill this increasing demand. Worthing is an attractive and highly populated seaside town, offering good public transport and motorway links. Due to Pulse's ability to provide excellent nurses on a regular basis we are seeing an increased level of shift requests of all types at this location.
Flexible agency work through Pulse is a fantastic opportunity for nurses in and around Sussex to top up their income. As well as having full time work available within Sussex we can also offer part time shifts to fit around your current role.
Pulse requires the successful RGN, Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse to have:-
- Registration with the NMC
- Occupational Health Records in line with the DOH
- 6 months recent experience working within a medical or surgical acute ward
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.