We are looking for a qualified Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for flexible assignments within a nursing home in Whitstable. This 50 bedded care home is situated within its own grounds and boasts en suite bathroom and shower facilities in each bedroom. A range of high quality services are available including hairdressing, therapy rooms with reflexology and aromatherapy treatments on offer, an internet library, gardens with a courtyard and fountain, two spacious lounges and two attractive dining rooms.
Our roles bring brilliant opportunities to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The Registered General Nurse should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You should be self-motivated and work well within a multi-disciplinary environment. You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working within a care home
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, flexible hours
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- PAYE & Limited company options and access to Pulse Privilege, our premium employee benefits scheme
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements and much more
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics. PULSE is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.