Registered General Nurse - Weston-Super-Mare
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses to work within a small acute trust in the Weston-Super-Mare area. Our client is looking for nurses to join their teams on a temporary, flexible basis to meet their increasing demand. They have a number of placements across several services, if you are looking to work ad-hoc, part time or simply more flexibility then please get in touch.
What do I need to register with Pulse?
6 months experience post registration
Be caring, compassionate and have excellent communication
Valid NMC registration
Ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
Right to work in the UK
What can Pulse offer you?
- The best temporary and permanent job opportunities within the NHS and private sector
- Flexible shift options
- £250 bonus for fastrack registration
- Referral bonus of up to £250
- High quality training and development
- Ipoint – Pulse’s exclusive self-booking system
- A responsive and reliable around the clock service
- The highest standards of quality and compliance
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
What is the next step?
If you are interested in finding out about this rewarding opportunity please submit your details below or call the office number.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.