A vacancy has become available for an experienced registered nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse in Westgate-on-Sea, Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a registered general nurse who is passionate about providing high quality care and who wants to work in a home where they can make a real difference to service users lives. The 45 bedded nursing home is fully equipped to support effective care packages that suit the personal needs and lifestyles of the service user. We are currently receiving various shift patterns inclusive of days and nights. The successful registered nurse will have flexible availability and a commitment to deliver the best patient care.
The successful registered general nurse will be able to demonstrate:
- Current registration with the NMC
- Right to work within the UK
- At least 6 months post qualification experience in a medical setting
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.