Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private hospitals across the UK for Registered General Nurses (RGN). Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with Medical or Surgical ward experience or Community Hospital experience, to work ad hoc , temporary placement shifts in various locations in Taunton and surrounding area's of Somerset. We can offer you a variety of healthcare settings around to suit your skills.
We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
What can Pulse offer you?
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service- Preferred Payment options available*
- Free Mandatory Training - Practical and eLearning Sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Designated bookings consultant.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting or Community Hospital.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.