Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK for Registered General Nurses. Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc , temporary shifts in Taunton and surrounding areas in Somerset. We can offer you a variety of healthcare settings around to suit your skills.
We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
What can Pulse offer you?
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service*
- Free mandatory training.
- Revalidation support and guidance service.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Designated bookings consultant.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting.
- Experience working on a surgical or medical ward in the last six months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.