Pulse is looking for a registered general nurse for ward based work with our client in Stafford. Our client each year care for over 900,000 people who come for emergency treatment, planned operations and medical care. They are a teaching hospital in partnership with Keele University and we have a patient-centred clinical research facility providing state-of-the-art facilities. There new £370m hospital became fully operational in 2015, who have both short term and long term vacancies for Registered General Nurse’s.
Pulse Specialist Nursing Provides:
- Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration - Earn up to £250
- Free first uniform and welcome pack
- Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Pulse require you to have:
- 6 months post-graduate experience as a registered general nurse within a ward based setting.
- 6 months ward based experience within the last year
- An up to date NMC registration.
- Eligibility to work within the UK
In order to be successful for the role, you are required to meet our compliance standard, including satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.