Pulse is seeking a Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for flexible assignments in Sevenoaks. This nursing home is set in a quiet area surrounded by the beautiful Kent countryside and provides convalescence, nursing, respite, palliative, and Parkinson's care. This role will bring a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or accommodate their personal circumstances. The registered nurse will need to be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a passionate commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post qualification experience in a nursing home or medical setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Confidence in working in a Nursing/Care Home setting as a Registered General Nurse
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.