Pulse is seeking a Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for flexible assignments in Sevenoaks. This home, set in a quiet area surrounded by the beautiful Kent countryside, tailors the care they provide to each individual resident, focusing on dignity, respect and their residents' quality of life, ensuring that independence is retained as a priority. Types of support provided include, convalescence, nursing, respite, palliative, and Parkinson's care.
Pulse can offer you the flexibility you desire with the benefits of a permanent job by offering you holiday pay entitlements, sick pay, pension schemes, maternity/paternity benefits, tax relief on mileage and much more.
The roles we offer bring a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances. The Registered General Nurse will need to be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a passionate commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post qualification experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Confidence in working in a Nursing/Care Home setting as a Registered General Nurse
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts available
- The opportunity to earn up to £250.00 through our 28 day Fast Track recruitment option
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide an original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.