Pulse is seeking a Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for assignments in a Nursing Home in Sevenoaks, Kent. This home is situated in an urban setting and caters for around 50 service users. The home provides various levels of care including elderly, dementia, and palliative care; the promotion of independence, choice, dignity, and privacy is held at the heart of this homes' organisational values. We are searching for an RGN to work alongside the existing team for flexible assignments.
Pulse can offer you the flexibility you desire with the added benefits of a permanent job, we do this by offering you holiday pay entitlements. This role brings a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, enhance their clinical skills, or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The successful Registered General Nurse will be reliable, dedicated, and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Responsibilities will include assessing, medication management, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Full-time hours/Part-time hours - Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights
- Fast track recruitment, which could earn you up to £250.00
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide a relevant original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and private clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.