Pulse Nursing is looking for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) for work with our busy NHS client in Scarborough. We have a variety of shifts available so if you are an RGN living in this area and looking for flexible work, we would like to hear from you.
As an RGN working with Pulse Nursing you will be flexible and reliable, with excellent communication skills, able to work both as part of a team and independently.
To work for Pulse you need:
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience
- Current NMC Pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The benefits of working for Pulse include the following:
- Flexible hours to meet your requirements
- Pulse benefits scheme including holiday pay and maternity benefits
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fast-track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and you believe you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now with an up to date CV.
For more information about working for Pulse Nursing please apply, call us for a chat with one of our Specialist Recruitment Team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.