Our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
We are now recruiting for RGNs in West Sussex to work temporary and locum shifts within Sussex Community; including days, lates and nights. Sussex Community NHS Trust are the main provider of community NHS health and care across West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens area of East Sussex.
Requirements for RGNs:
- 6 months’ recent experience over the last year
- Current NMC registration
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an RGN looking for new opportunities and flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. However, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking for work in, please click here to see more jobs.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.