Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN), to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts on Medical or Surgical wards or Community Hospitals, in a variety of location's in and around Winchester and the surrounding areas of Hampshire. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses, who are looking for ad Hoc work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts, track time sheets and compliance requirements.
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- NMC Registered.
- Minimum of Six months experience working on Medical or Surgical wards or Community Hospital.
- You must be highly dedicated to your job.
- Maintain a professional and high standard of work.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.