Are you an experienced Registered General Nurse? Do you want to be able to work flexibly, choosing shifts that fit around your busy schedule? Pulse Nursing is recruiting RGN’s to work in NHS Community hospitals on a temporary basis in Weymouth. If you’re an experienced nurse who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
The pay rate for an RGN is £21.04 - £30.38 per hour (Umbrella).
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least six months clinical experience in General or Community Hospitals.
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Registered General Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.