Pulse Nursing is working with a leading NHS healthcare provider in the Wellingborough area. We have a variety of roles during this busy season and are looking for hard-working and passionate Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to fill them.
We offer both ad-hoc shifts to fit around your busy schedule, and ongoing roles. You will be working across various medical wards within our client’s Trust.
Who are we looking for?
Pulse Nursing takes pride in the excellent quality of nurses that we place, and so we are looking for reliable and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGNs). You should:
- Have a passion for general nursing.
- Be able to work independently, but also be a team player.
- Be compassionate and caring.
- Have excellent communication skills with both patients and colleagues.
What can Pulse offer you?
- We care:
- The recruitment process is tailored to fit your circumstances, with a dedicated consultant to help you through it every step of the way. You can choose our easy online application, or we can even come to you.
- We care about your personal development, and offer revalidation support and free, high-quality training.
- Flexible and convenient working – with our iPoint app, you can browse roles tailored to you, and book yourself in to the shifts that suit you. We also have a 24/7 bookings team if you prefer.
- Daily payroll with a dedicated support team.
- You can earn a bonus of up to £250 for each friend that you recommend.
For more information about this role, or to join us, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.