Pulse Nursing are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Warwick area. You will have the ease of using our online system, iPoint, to manage your availability and book your shifts, working shifts at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle. We have a high demand of shifts available
Why should a Registered General Nurse (RGN) choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered general nurse's are require to have:
- Current NMC registration
- At least six months post graduation experience working on medical and/or surgical wards
- Evidence of MMR, Hepatitis B and TB occupationl Health immunisations or be willing to obtain
- Satisfactory references covering the last three years, including clinical references'
- Satisfactory DBS.
If you would like to register for this and other opportunities with Pulse, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.