Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK for Registered General Nurses (RGN).
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with Medical or Surgical ward experience or Community Hospital experience, to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts in various locations in Taunton and surrounding area's of Somerset. We can offer you a variety of Healthcare settings to suit your skills.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process OR Face to Face registration
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting or Community Hospital.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last 3 years'employment*.
- Meet our Occupational Health compliance requirements.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.