Pulse Nursing is seeking dedicated, passionate and reliable Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work with our client, based in the Wiltshire area. Our client is a largest healthcare provider in the South West , with over 2.5 million patient contacts each year
They a variety of ad-hoc and ongoing Registered General Nurse (RGN) roles available especially during this busy season, and can offer days, nights and long shifts.
Who are we looking for?
Pulse Nursing takes pride in the excellent quality of nurses that we place, and so we are looking for reliable and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGNs). You should:
- Be a team player, but also able to work independently.
- Have a keen interest in, and passion for, general nursing.
- Be a compassionate, kind and caring individual.
- Have excellent communication skills.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Competitive pay rates, with a range of payment options available.
- Easy online or in-person recruitment, tailored to your personal circumstances.
- Flexible and convenient working – with our iPoint app, you can browse roles tailored to you, and book yourself in to the shifts that suit you. We also have a 24/7 bookings team if you prefer.
- Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends..
- Re-validation support and free, high quality training available.
For more information about this role, or to join us, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.