Pulse Nursing is looking for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) in Surrey to work shifts across a variety of different settings, including medical and surgical wards. The shifts will include long days, nights and days – we have flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, supplying healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. All of our Registered General Nurses (RGNs) benefit from:
Why register with Pulse?
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
Requirements for Registered General Nurses (RGNs):
• Must have 6 months experience
• Must be able to provide two clinical references from over the last 6 months
• Must be registered with the NMC
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and are interested in registering with us, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your requirements and shifts available in your area.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.