Pulse Nursing are recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Stoke area depending on your experience.
You will have the ease of using our free app, iPoint, to manage your availability, view and book your shifts. We have a high demand of shifts available to suit your lifestyle. Our new online application process is quick and easy and you will be supported by designated recruitment consultants.
Why chose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment,
Pulse Nursing are a leading award winning supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK. if you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will contact you.
Ts & Cs apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.