Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Staffordshire, Stoke
Pulse Nursing Agency are registering Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Stoke area. You will have the ease of using our online system, iPoint, to manage your availability and book your shifts, working shifts at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing are a leading award winning supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
Pulse has many opportunities for each individual person, for more opportunities like this please apply below to discuss what we have to offer you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.