Due to a high demand from this NHS hospital based in North Hertfordshire, we are actively recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to join the agency that are able to work a minimum of 1 day shift per week. Our client is a 720-bed district general hospital which provides a full range of medical and surgical specialties.
In order to register as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you must:
- Be able to work day shifts
- Be available for at least 1 shift per week
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references
- Have 6 months post-qualification experience in a hospital ward setting
- Have a valid NMC registration. If you have been referred to the NMC regarding your fitness to practice you must make us aware of this at the initial stage of your registration.
Some of the great benefits of working for Pulse as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
- Earn a competitive rate of pay
- Continuity of work
- Supportive compliance team
- Dedicated bookings team
- Daily payroll support and paid weekly
- Holiday pay
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and interested in temporary work, please submit your details below and a member of the recruitment team will shortly be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.