We have exciting new opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN) in Cornwall, working for one of the biggest NHS Trusts.
Whether you are looking for a more flexible working pattern, full or part time lines of work, or just the odd additional ad-hoc shift, joining Pulse could be the answer.
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience on a medical/surgical ward setting.
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the private sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse training academy, offering free access to our core skills training day
- An internal clinical team offering face to face Revalidation support
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.