Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Medical or Surgical ward experience or Community Hospital experience, to work ad hoc shifts, in various locations in Southampton and surrounding areas of Hampshire.
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this is not the area of the UK you are looking for, please click here to see jobs in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.