Pulse Nursing are currently supporting a Foundation NHS Trust with general registered nurses across a variety of wards and surgeries.
During this busy season, and are able to offer days, nights and long shifts on both an ad-hoc and longer-term booking
We also a variety on ongoing bookings available with certain specialisms.
Who are we looking for?
Pulse Nursing takes pride in the excellent quality of nurses that we place, and so we are looking for reliable and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGNs). You should:
- Be a team player, but also able to work independently.
- Have recent clinical experience
- Be able to provide clinical references
- Have a keen interest in, and passion for, general nursing.
What does Pulse offer?
- Competitive pay rates, with a range of payment options available.
- Easy online or in-person recruitment, tailored to your personal circumstances.
- Flexible and convenient working – see and book your work on our app- Ipoint
- Re-validation support and free, high quality training available.
- Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends.
For more information about this role, or to join us, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.