Pulse are recruiting for skilled Registered general nurses (RGN’s) to cover ward based shifts within Shropshire for our NHS clients. If you have experience working on a general medical ward or community hospital, we have a high demand of day and night shifts to suit your availability , working with established teams. Our free online app ipoint, allows you to view and book shifts or you can speak directly to a designated booking consultant. Our online application process is easy and fast, with a dedicated recruitment support team to assist you.
Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) are required to have:
- A current NMC registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience on a medical ward or community hospital
- Recent experience working on a medical ward or community hospital in the last twelve months
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of Occupational Health immunisations
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
Benefits of joining Pulse include:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in hearing more about this placement, please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.