Pulse are looking for more general nurses (RGN’s) within and around Redditch. We help nurses find shifts suited to their availability. So that they can not only enhance their current experience, but also fit more shifts around other commitments they currently have.
Pulse is an award winning organisation, passionate about the quality of service we provide.
We also have a new way for our nurses to register, which is online. This makes joining Pulse a lot quicker and easier.
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
Pulse has many opportunities for each individual person, for more opportunities like this please apply below to discuss what we have to offer you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.