Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) in Portsmouth, Hampshire. Pulse offer the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle and daily commitments.
Currently, we are supplying to Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth. The Queen Alexandra Hospital is located just on the hill slopes of Portsdown Hill overlooking Portsmouth. It is conveniently situated for both the M27 and A3M.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum experience.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are interested in finding out more about Pulses exciting opportunities we have available for RGNs, please apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.