Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN), with Medical or Surgical ward experience to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts for our client based based in Poole. This general hospital provides acute services for the local population or Poole and surrounding area. This is a great opportunity to work for a hospital whose vision is to provide excellent person-centred emergency and planned care to the patients that they serve.
We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses who are looking for work opportunities, that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, whether it be evenings, days or lines of work. Our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working on Medical or Surgical wards or Community Hospitals.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.