Pulse Nursing have a very high demand of shifts at competitive rates with a wide variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals and are in search of hardworking and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGN's) to work on the surgical and/or medical wards.
Are you a Registered General Nurses (RGN's) looking for more flexibility and the freedom to choose when and where you work? Do you want to be in complete control of managing your own availability by self-booking shifts, using our online app or take advantage of our dedicated bookings team.
Pulse works hard to meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide an excellent service, as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses (RGN's) will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- Meeting our compliance requirements
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends. T&Cs Apply*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Are you interested? If yes, please apply today and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your experience, competitive rates, areas of work and any questions you may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.