Pulse Nursing is working with a leading NHS healthcare provider. It’s the most wonderful - and busy - time of the year, so our client has a variety of new Registered General Nurse (RGN) roles in the Northampton area.
We are able to offer both ad-hoc shifts and ongoing roles across various medical wards within their Trust.
Who are we looking for?
Pulse Nursing takes pride in the excellent quality of nurses that we place, and so we are looking for reliable and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGNs). You should:
- Have a passion for general nursing.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be compassionate and caring.
- Have excellent communication with both patients and colleagues.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible and convenient working – with our iPoint app, you can browse roles tailored to you, and book yourself in to the shifts that suit you. We also have a 24/7 bookings team if you prefer.
- Competitive pay rates, with a variety of payment options, and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends.
- Daily payroll with a dedicated support team.
- Revalidation support and free, high quality training available.
For more information about this role, or to join us, please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.