Our client, near to the town centre of Northampton, are seeking a Band 5 General Nurse (RGN) to help out in this busy, acute hospital.
Pulse require you to have:
- A valid NMC registration
- 6 months experience as a General Nurse (RGN) in an acute setting
- The ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per week (preferably days)
- Right to work in the UK
All candidates will be required to meet our compliance standards, including clinical references and an enhanced DBS check.
Pulse can offer all of our Registered Nurses:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse (terms and conditions apply)
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.