Pulse have a wonderful opportunity for qualified general nurses (RGN) band 5 and above to work at one of London’s busiest acute hospitals, serving more than 350,000 patients living in Enfield, Haringey and the surrounding areas including Barnet and Waltham Forest. Located a 17-minute bus journey from the nearest station this hospital provides a full range of children, adult and elderly medical and surgical services. Some of their specialist services include stroke, HIV/AIDS, cardiology (including heart failure care), haematology and diabetes.
Successful general nurses (RGN) will possess a flexible approach to their duties and be a team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. This trust aims to be supportive, compassionate, personalised and open you will be required to deliver outstanding patient care daily and be expected to administer a high standard of care to help maintain clinical excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time and/or ad-hoc hours available to meet your requirements
Key skills required for Registered General Nurse (RGN);
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Ability to provide basic acute medical/surgical care.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of six months recent experience as a qualified registered general nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding – Earn up to £1,000 through our loyalty scheme, receive competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.