Pulse urgently require an experienced Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work for this NHS hospital for day or night shifts. This trust consists of 2 hospitals, and became a Foundation Trust in May 2008.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to have the following:
- Ability to work at least 1 shift per week (day or night shifts are available)
- Current registration with the NMC
- 6 months experience in an acute setting over the last 2 years
- You must be reliable
- Willing to travel
- Have excellent communication skills
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing and can offer the following benefits:
- Free clinical training
- On call team for out of hours support
- A friendly office team
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
If you are interested in temporary work as a Registered General Nurse (RGN), enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.