Are you an experienced medical or surgical ward nurse, looking for the flexibility of agency nursing?
Pulse are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with acute medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts in Worcestershire. Our online application process is easy and fast, with a dedicated recruitment support team.
If you have experience working on a general medical or surgical ward, we have a high demand of day and night shifts for you depending on your experience. You will work with established teams, working shifts that suit you and our free online app ipoint, allows you to view and book shifts to suit your availability or you can speak directly to a designated booking consultant.
Benefits of joining Pulse include:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) are required to have:
- A current NMC registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience on a medical ward or surgical ward and experience within the last year.
- Evidence of Occupational Health immunisations
- Be able to provide details for two clinical references ( Worked with in the last 12 months)
If you’re interested in hearing more about this placement, please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.