Pulse Nursing are currently in search of dedicated and hardworking Registered General Nurses (RN) to work in and around the Wirral area. Offering the ability to work a wide variety of ad hoc shifts across medical/surgical wards, we have a high demand of shifts available at competitive rates.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle, with our online app iPoint, allowing you to book shifts through your smart phone. You will be able to set yourself a radius around your post code, within that radius, you will see the basic information of the shift, ward, trust rates.
Pulse is a UK leading nursing agency that meets the growing demand of the Health care industry while we offer many opportunities to work across the NHS Hospitals and private clients.
RGNs (Staff nurse) will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- 2 clinical references from the last 12 months from a general ward
- Completing compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply today, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please call your local branch and see what roles are maybe available in your area.
If you are interested in finding out more about what opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please contact our office and see what maybe available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.