Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of reliable and dedicated registered general nurses (RN) to work on the surgical/medical wards in Rochdale. We are offering shifts across all the North West and the UK.
Pulse has a high demand of shifts for general nurses at very competitive rates, this offers flexibility to work around your rota and lifestyle.
Once registered, Pulse will offer you a variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals. Our mobile app iPoint will allow you to book shifts and organise availability through your phone.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide excellent service. Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses wanting to join will need the following:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- Completing the compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you would be interested please apply now and we will be in touch.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.