Pulse Nursing is in search of reliable and hardworking registered general nurses (Staff Nurse) (RN) to work on the surgical or medical wards in and around the Rhyl are in North Wales. We also offer shifts across the North west and the rest of the UK.
We have a high demand of work available for staff nurses across North Wales, Pulse nursing has a smart phone app called iPoint. On our app you will have the flexibility to work across a wide range of shifts to book temporary adhoc shifts which suits your lifestyle. We have a calendar on the app also, this is where you can get organised in advanced, then let us know what type of shift you prefer, and where and when you want the shifts.
Pulse Nursing agency is a leading UK and international healthcare provider, we have been established for nearly 30 years offering flexibility and ease to our NHS and private clients all across the UK.
Registered General Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- To complete compliance requirements
- 2 senior references within the last year from a general ward
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in our RN role, please apply and we will contact you.
Or if you have not found what you are looking for, please get in touch with Pulse.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.