Pulse is in search of hardworking and dedicated registered general nurses (RN) to work on the surgical or medical wards in Oldham. We also offer shifts in the North West and all across the UK also.
Pulse also has a very high demand of shifts at competitive rates with a wide variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals.
Our mobile app iPoint will allow you to book shifts through your mobile phone at your own convenience working around your rota and lifestyle.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide excellent service as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- To completed compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Are you interested? If yes, please apply today and we will be in touch.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.