Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses' (RGN’s), with medical or surgical ward experience to work in the Nuneaton area.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, both days and nights. Booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or you can speak to a designated consultant. The app allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to you.
Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) are required to have:
- A current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical ward.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation or willing to obtain evidence
The benefits to joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*T’s + C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.