Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We currently are recruiting for Registered general nurses' (RGN), with medical or surgical ward experience to work in the Nuneaton area.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant. The app allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Registered general nurses (RGN)are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working as a Registered general nurse on a medical or surgical ward.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation or willing to obtain evidence
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.