Are you a registered general nurse looking for flexible ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle?
If this is what you are looking for Pulse nursing agency are in search of diligent and ambitious staff nurses to work on the medical or surgical wards. We have a consistently high demand of work available at competitive for staff nurses.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients across Manchester with our smartphone app called iPoint. This will offer you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want work, working around your rota and lifestyle. The North West shift availability ranges across new and existing clients, successfully offering you the volume of shifts that you are looking for.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offers hundreds of great opportunities, providing excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry on a daily basis.
Successful applicants will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working on a general ward
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references within the past 12 months from a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing the compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
- The ability to provide compassionate care to patients
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app - ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about what opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please contact our office and see what maybe available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.