Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting hardworking and devoted Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work on the medical and/or surgical wards for Liverpool, Merseyside. Pulse also offer shifts across the whole of the North West for staff nurses.
We have a high demand of shifts at competitive rates available for general nurses across Merseyside.
You will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as Pulse offers multiple temporary ad hoc shifts for General Nurses (RGN) in NHS and private hospitals.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency which offers hundreds of great opportunities. We provide excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please feel free to get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.