Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector.
We have a high demand of ward shifts to offer Registered General Nurses (RGN) in Leicestershire, to work on medical or surgical wards and community hospitals. Booking these shifts is effortless using our free online app iPoint, the app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Whether you are looking to work a few extra shifts as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) per month or the flexibility of agency working, Pulse can offer you the opportunities to work with established teams in a variety of locations.
Benefits of working for Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical ward or community hospital and within the last year.
- Reference's covering the last Three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hepatitis B immunisation or be willing to provide evidence of.
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.