Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the Healthcare industry. Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Medical or Surgical ward experience or Community Hospital experience, to work ad hoc and short term shifts in and around the Plymouth area of Devon. We can offer you as a Registered General Nurse the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*
- Free Mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service*.
- Recommending Pulse to a friend bonus scheme*.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Experience working on a Surgical or Medical ward or community Hospital in the last Twelve months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Met our compliance requirements for Occupational Health and Mandatory training.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.