Pulse Nursing has a high demand of flexible ad hoc shifts available across Bury and the North West. We are in search of reliable and motivated registered general nurses (RGN) to work on the medical and surgical wards, we currently have a high demand for general nurses across Greater Manchester.
Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work shifts which fit around your lifestyle. There is a variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals. Our mobile app iPoint will allow you to easily book shifts through your mobile phone.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide an excellent national service. As Pulse is a leading UK agency we offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
RGNs looking to apply will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- Completing compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
- High standards of care
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support, access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Interested? Please apply now then we will be in touch to discuss getting you registered.
Haven't found what role you are looking for? Please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.