Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc and temporary placement shifts in various NHS and Private Settings in and around Bath.
We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that, offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts online at highly competitive rates.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
- Dedication to deliver a high standard of care
What can Pulse offer you?
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Re validation support and guidance service*
- Referral bonus for recommending Pulse to a friend*
- Flexible payment methods ( PAYE/LTD/Umbrella)*
- Supportive booking consultants
- Online booking service with our free smartphone app, ipoint- enabling you to book shifts on the go
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.