Are you a Registered General Nurse, with Experience in Emergency Medical Assessment (EMU) ?
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated Registered Adult Nurses (RGN) for an ongoing line of work with our NHS client in Chesterfield to work within the Emergency Medicine Division. You’ll be joining an established team, working either day shifts or twilight Shifts, depending on your availability. You’ll benefit from being able to block book shifts in advance and develop your skills in a structured and supportive environment. Candidate’s ideally will have previous experience working in an Emergency Assessment unit or Acute medicine unit.
- Assess, observe and report on the condition of patients efficiently. Support, advise and educate patients and close relatives and ensure patients receive high-quality nursing care. Work in accordance with NMC guidelines and communicate effectively with the multi-disciplinary team. Provide compassionate care to patients and family members and work in an organised professional manner.
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have:
- Six months recent experience working on in medical assessment
- Current NMC registration
- References covering the last three years employment. (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – designated booking consultants
If you’re interested in hearing more about this placement, please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.