Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK for Registered General Nurses (RGN), offering you the opportunity to work in a variety of health care settings. We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with Medical or Surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc and temporary placement shifts in various locations in and around Weston-Super-Mare and the surrounding area of Somerset. We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, in temporary adhoc shifts or short term roles. While our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred Payment options available*.
- Fast online registration.
- Free mandatory training. Practical and e-learning sessions.
- Revalidation support and designated clinical guidance service.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting.
- Experience working on a Surgical or Medical ward or Community Hospital in the last Twelve months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Satisfactory clinical reference's covering the last Twelve months employment
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.