Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses to work ad hoc and temporary placement shifts in various locations in and around Weston-Super-Mare and the surrounding area of Somerset.
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in a medical/surgical ward setting.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss. Alternatively, if this isn't what you're looking for, please click here for more roles.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.