Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN), with Medical or Surgical ward experience or Community Hospital experience to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts, in a variety of location's in and around the Poole area of Dorset. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Registered General Nurses who are looking for work opportunities, that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Why choose Pulse:
- Pulse provides the best opportunities to match your specific speciality.
- Daily payroll to ensure you get paid as quickly as possible - Preferred payment options available*.
- Competitive pay rates*.
- Free Mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Fast online Registration.
- Revalidation guidance and designated clinical support.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Minimum of Six months experience working on Medical or Surgical wards or Community Hospitals.
- You must be highly dedicated to your job.
- Maintain a professional and high standard of work.
- Great organisational skills and time keeping.
- Provide clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment.
- Meet Occupational Health and compliance requirements.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.