Today, Pulse candidates are placed into some of the largest NHS trusts and healthcare providers across the UK, working on several UK frameworks and having access to over 150 local authorities.
We are currently supplying Registered General Nurses (RGNs) in Kent and surrounding areas, especially Margate. The shifts available consist of days and late's, as well as night's and twilight's.
- Registered with the NMC
- At least six months’ experience over the last two years in a Medical/Surgical ward setting
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If the above role is something you are interested in and you are looking to join the Pulse team, please complete our online application form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.