We are now recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN) in Luton and surrounding areas of Bedfordshire.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Currently, we are suppling RGNs to Luton and Dunstable Hospital. Luton and Dunstable University Hospital is located next to the M1 Motorway (Junction 11) between Luton and Dunstable. The car parks are located off of Lewsey Road, Calnwood Road and Dunstable Road.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months’ experience on a medical/surgical ward in the last two years
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, if this is not the county you are looking to work in, please click here to see more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.