Are you an experienced registered general nurse (RGN) with experience on either a medical or surgical ward?
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for registred general nurse (RGNs) to work adhoc shifts in the London area.
You'll be joining an established team on a medical or surgical ward (depending on your experience) working shifts to suit your lifestyle. We also offer a quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process, with the ability to book your own shifts through our free online app, ipoint.
Registered general nurses (RGN) in London will also benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommeding your friends*
- Points for every hour you work and turn them in to rewards
- Access the best choice of shifts across London, not available elsewhere
- Faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Work across the NHS and private sector
- Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- A first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered general nurses (RGN) are required to have:
- Six months experience working on acute medical/surgical wards within the NHS
- Current NMC Registration
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our Recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.